Marketing Coordinator for an up and coming global cyber security company with a cutting-edge SaaS security software. This position will report to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for managing a broad range of activities central to the execution of AppGuard’s marketing plan.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities Include:
- Support the development and execution of marketing plan
- Assist with managing company website – add content, monitor performance with google analytics, suggest enhancement
- Manage marketing calendar and execute email campaigns
- Assist with creation and execution of press releases and public relations campaigns
- Develop and implement effective strategies to maximize trade show participation including preshow planning and follow up activities
- Assist with the planning, logistics, coordination for all of AppGuard’s events, webinars, and industry-related engagements
- Create, proofread and edit copy for various marketing channels
- Coordinate deliveries and shipments of marketing supplies to various office locations
- Oversee ordering, maintenance and inventory levels of the marketing promotional and print materials
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years marketing experience
- Experience with the following or similar marketing and sales channels/tools: Marketo, HubSpot, SalesForce, Google Adwords, WordPress
- Previous marketing experience in cybersecurity or SaaS products a plus.
Note: All offers of employment and contract positions at AppGuard INC are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.