Marketing Technology and Operations Specialist for an up and coming global cybersecurity company with a cutting-edge SaaS security software. This position will report to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for managing a broad range of activities central to the execution of AppGuard’s marketing plan.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities Include:
- Support the development and execution of marketing plan
- Execute our marketing campaigns flawlessly and support campaign build, testing, and execution of
marketing communications in various marketing technology platforms (primarily Hubspot)
- Rigorously track and monitor past and current campaign performance and user behavior to recommend strategies and campaigns that will drive conversion and engagement.
- Continuously stay on top of the marketing technology industry and our platform capabilities to optimize and extend our marketing effectiveness in digital channels.
- Build a center of excellence with marketing technologies. Develop a rigorous QA process. A/B testing strategies, advise on best practices to email and web.
- Assist with managing company website – add content, monitor performance with google analytics, suggest enhancement
- Manage marketing calendar and execute email campaigns
- Develop and implement effective strategies to maximize trade show participation including preshow planning and follow up activities
- Assist with the planning, logistics, coordination for all of AppGuard’s events, webinars, and industry-related engagements
- Coordinate deliveries and shipments of marketing supplies to various office locations
- Oversee ordering, maintenance and inventory levels of the marketing promotional and print materials
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of marketing experience
- Experience with the following or similar marketing and sales channels/tools: Marketo, HubSpot, SalesForce, Google Adwords, WordPress
- Previous marketing experience in cybersecurity or SaaS products a plus.