Lead and coordinate the testing of software produced by the project delivery team, ensuring quality standards are met for any changes deployed. Prepare test strategies and support project teams in the delivery of new change. Be the advocate for QA best practices and lead initiatives such as automation.
The Quality Assurance Manager has ultimate responsibility for assuring that products are compliant with technical specifications and quality standards. Job responsibilities include:
- Lead and mentor a distributed team consisting of local and remote test resources.
- Support multiple development teams with estimation, planning and strategy for testing products.
- Manage the creation and on-going development of an automated testing framework for use on the products.
- Recommend and lead initiatives to improve test processes and develop team members to improve efficiency.
- Provides necessary definition, development and deployment of the AppGuard product quality assurance strategy, addressing all phases of product development.
- Assures the viability, functionality and effectiveness of test tools.
- Define and implement test strategy to ensure maximum test coverage.
- Coordinate the use and maintenance of test environments for systems supporting the needs of all projects.
- Perform test engineering tasks when needed including creating and executing test cases.
- Provides Test Coverage reports to stakeholders for each software release.
- Report detailed defect reports.
- Position Requirements:
- B.S. in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum of 7 years of software quality assurance experience, to include a minimum of 3 years in a lead role or management position.
- Five years of experience with cyber security industry related test development and new product development.
- Microsoft product experience to include installation, maintenance and configuration.
- Experience with Selenium and Scripting knowledge (Java or Python).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills that inspire team confidence and respect
- Must have a desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability.
- Strong understanding of different software development life cycles (waterfall, agile) and current software quality assurance processes and automated tools.
- Detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication.
- Test Automation using Selenium.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery especially integrating automated tests into CICD pipelines.
- Experience with source configuration management and defect tracking systems (such as Bitbucket and Jira).
- Excellent communication skills.
Note: All offers of employment and contract positions at AppGuard LLC are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.
Qualified applicants should send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.