Designs, develops and maintains AppGuard LLC cybersecurity products. Works in a team environment and actively participates in evolving software functionality including requirements analysis, software design, development, integration and test. Ability to collaborate with engineering management and staff engineers in developing specifications and software. Work semi-autonomously, defining and meeting long-term project goals without extensive supervision.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or another engineering discipline.
- 4+ years experience in Object Oriented Design and Development with C#.
- 2-3 years experience with ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework.
- 1+ years experience with SQL Server administration and programming.
- Remote debugging.
- Working knowledge of programming with Web API, Bootstrap, XML/JSON and DOM (Document Object Model).v
- Experience working in cloud environments (such as AWS and/or Azure).
- Familiarity with LINQ, NoSQL, MongoDB, Angular.js, Knockout, Node.js is a plus.
- Understanding of Web oriented attacks and mitigation techniques is desirable.
- Agile Development Process.
- Familiarity with Git/Jira a plus.