Designs, develops and maintains AppGuard Inc. cybersecurity products. Works in a team environment and actively participates in evolving software functionality including requirements analysis, software design, development, integration and test. Ability to collaborate with engineering management and staff engineers to develop specifications and software. Work semi-autonomously, defining and meeting long-term project goals without extensive supervision.
- Expert in C++ programming language.
- Experience with Visual Studio, C++/MFC, compilers, linkers, and builders.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the design, coding, testing, and support of software systems.
- Windows system programming, Windows devices, WMI, WinINet, Windows Services, Multi-threading, and COM/DCOM programming.
- Familiarity with CryptoAPI, XML, Digital Signing.
- Understanding of Agile system design and development processes.
- Familiar with Git source control system.
- Virtualization: Software development and debugging with Virtual Box and or VMWare platforms.
- Familiarity with Agile Development Methodology and Jira Project Tracking.
- Experience with secure development practices and coding techniques is a plus.
- Educational Requirements: BS/MS in Computer Science or an engineering discipline.