Job responsibilities include:
- Define and implement test strategy to support software product development.
- Partner with engineering staff to define and implement test cases.
- Use product functional and architectural knowledge to implement optimal test process.
- Responsible for refining process and strategy to detect failures early in the development cycle.
- Task test technicians.
- Report detailed defect reports.
- Contribute to continual maturing of test infrastructure.
- B.S. in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Five years’ experience with network and software security related testing.
- Five years’ experience with the cyber security industry.
- Linux product experience to include: installation, maintenance and configuration.
- Experience with VMWare
- Scripting knowledge (Bash or Python).
- Experience in varied testing environments (e.g. functional, stress and performance testing).
- Experience with automated testing tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication.
- Microsoft product experience to include: installation, maintenance and configuration.
- Experience with Jira and BitBucket.