Secure Mobile Application Platform Technical Writer
AppGuard LLC, Chantilly, VA
We are looking for an experienced, talented and motivated Technical Writer to help build the next generation Secure Mobile Application Platform for Secure and Private VoIP, private messaging, with deep-privacy protection for smart phones, tablets. You will be a critical part of this pioneering project. This is a true once in a lifetime opportunity to be a leading force in defining a new generation secure mobile platform.
We are currently looking to hire a contractor on an hourly basis. The candidate should have full time availability.
- Generate reports, white papers and analysis documents based on technical research.
- Study business requirements to derive requirements for generating help and training documentation.
- Work with technical staff to make products easier to use and thus need fewer instructions
- Organize and write supporting documents for products
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
- Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or online videos
- Gather usability feedback from customers
- Revise documents as new issues arise.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in English
- Minimum 4 years experience
- Experience in MS Word, PDF Suite
- Hands-on experience writing reports, analyses, help files and training documentation
- High level of self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Team player
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, flawless spelling and grammar.
Note: All offers of employment and contract positions at AppGuard LLC are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.
Contact us at email@example.com