Operating System Requirements
Microsoft Windows 7 and above
Minimum 1.80 GHz 1.00 GB of RAM
10 MB Hard Disk free space
Disable any antivirus software
Close all applications and utilities
The system should have at least the minimum configuration described above
Installing AppGuard Solo Overview
To run the installation program, log-on as a user with local administrator rights on the system.
Note: The user does not require administrator privileges to run the application, only for installation.
Launch the setup program from the download or your disk drive.
Make sure you have your License ID and Password during the install; you will be prompted to enter them for activation.
Reboot the computer when prompted.
Click the AppGuardSetup.exe file to begin the installation.
In the User Account Control message, click Yes to allow AppGuard Solo to make changes to your computer.
The InstallShield Wizard will begin and display the Install message below. Click Next to continue.
- Accept the License Agreement and click Next to continue.
- Click Install to begin the installation. Make sure you have your License ID and Password available.
- The Activate AppGuard Solo screen will be displayed. If it does not display, please look for this symbol in the system tray to bring up the screen:
- Click the link to Activate AppGuard Solo.
- Click the Exit button if you are not ready or do not have your License ID and Password.
- Click the Go to Website link to purchase a License.Write here…
- If you click Exit, you will need to begin the Install process again when you are ready.
- Enter your License ID and Password in the fields provided and click Continue.
- AppGuard Solo will check with the license server, and then display “Product Activation Successful”. Click Continue to resume the installation.
AppGuard Solo will continue with the installation and provide a progress screen.
When the install is complete, click the Finish button.
- Click Yes to restart now, or No to restart later. You must restart for AppGuard Solo to begin protecting your system.