- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 Home/Pro/Ent/Ult 32/64bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 /Pro/Ent 32/64bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 /Pro/Ent 32/64bit
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home/Pro/Ent 32/64bit
- Microsoft Windows 11 Home/Pro/Ent 64bit
- Minimum 1.80 GHz 1.00 GB of RAM (32 bit), 2.00 GB of RAM (64 bit)
- 100 MB Hard Disk free space
- Disable any antivirus software
- Close all applications and utilities
- The system should have at least the minimum configuration described above
Installing AppGuard Solo Overview
To run the installation program, log-on as a user with local administrator rights on the system.
Note: The user does not require administrator privileges to run the application, only for installation.
- Launch the setup program from the download or your disk drive.
- Make sure you have your License ID and Password during the install; you will be prompted to enter them for activation.
- Reboot the computer when prompted.